Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in seattle
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm by crash-override

» Important: Steam Info
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm by Metal Monkey

» Steam dropping EA games
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am by Rodekill

» How to get BC2 GUID (For TWL, etc)
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:52 am by Metal Monkey

» Game Types and Modifers
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm by Metal Monkey

» Patch update! 1.4v released-How to update
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm by Metal Monkey

» Season 2 TWL Bad Company 2 4vs4 SR
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 pm by Strawberyyogurt

» Crysis 2 Roster/Tags
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm by Metal Monkey

» December 2010 Patch notes
How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm by Metal Monkey

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to maintain Windows the right way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Monkey

Metal Monkey

Warn Level : How to maintain Windows the right way. 72b0o2

How to maintain Windows the right way. Empty
PostSubject: How to maintain Windows the right way.   How to maintain Windows the right way. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:50 pm

ABOUT:
This is a simple tutorial on how to keep your computer running smoothly. There are other things that can be done, but this is the most simplest way to do it right. This should be done at LEAST 1-3 times a month, depending on how much you use and do with your computer.
Note: When following this guide, you must have everything closed. No programs or ANYTHING running. You must let the programs below do their thing.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. You need to delete all the files that are already "deleted". Files are still in your computer even after they are removed from trash. Use this to remove everything. It works great and is free. It will clean your hard drive, registry, and everything else that needs to be cleaned up. When this program deletes things, they are 100% deleted.

2. With the CCleaner you need to run the "Cleaner" and the "Registry" tab. One cleans up and the other "fixes" files that need attention.

3. Defrag files. Here is how to do this with the main Windows operating systems:
-Open My Computer and right-click on the C: drive. Select Properties, then click on the Tools tab and select Defragment Now...
-You can also access the Disk Defragmenter via the Start menu by going to START -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Defragmenter.

Note: The last step can range from 60 seconds to over 8 hours. The more you do this the less time it takes.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to reply or PM me,

-Metal M
Back to top Go down
https://thepz.board-directory.net

How to maintain Windows the right way.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computer Related :: Tech Support-
Jump to: