Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Welcome. Don't forget to login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» in seattle
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm by crash-override

» Important: Steam Info
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm by Metal Monkey

» Steam dropping EA games
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am by Rodekill

» How to get BC2 GUID (For TWL, etc)
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:52 am by Metal Monkey

» Game Types and Modifers
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm by Metal Monkey

» Patch update! 1.4v released-How to update
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm by Metal Monkey

» Season 2 TWL Bad Company 2 4vs4 SR
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:23 pm by Strawberyyogurt

» Crysis 2 Roster/Tags
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm by Metal Monkey

» December 2010 Patch notes
Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm by Metal Monkey

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Virus/System protection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Monkey

Metal Monkey

Warn Level : Virus/System protection. 72b0o2

Virus/System protection. Empty
PostSubject: Virus/System protection.   Virus/System protection. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 am

About:
I personally would never use Norton or any other virus protection programs other than this again. In fact some of them are virus's in themselves. There are others that are good also, but this is the one I have come to like very well after using 90% of the rest. It is easy to use and has a feature to have it NOT run in the background if you wish. A nice overall system to protect yourself. Their free version is very good. I use it on Windows 7 and win/linux duel or multi-boot computers. It's called AVG.

Installation/Instructions:
1. Download AVG Anti-Virus/Net Security here.
2. Once downloaded, double click to install and follow the installing instructions.
3. Set it up any way you choose. It is pretty clear and gives descriptions of what everthing is.
4. Enjoy your newly protected computer.

Note: Nothing will protect you a 100%. The closest you will get to 100% is by running Linux.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

-Metal
Back to top Go down
https://thepz.board-directory.net

Virus/System protection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computer Related :: Computer related downloads, tips, tricks, guides, etc.-
Jump to: